• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 47 - Montreal Canadiens @ Columbus Blue Jackets - FRI JAN 18TH 7:00 EST

Habs4Life

41.jpg

Thought for sure Agostino would get moved up the lineup with Byron out, but looks like Hudon or Peca will play with Kotkaniemi and Armia.

I’m not throwing away anything. I paid for those blades. Millennial advertising doesn’t affect me. I just look at it as they’ll feel different the older they get.

I’m not throwing away anything. I paid for those blades. Millennial advertising doesn’t affect me. I just look at it as they’ll feel different the older they get.

I have to admit, the not so subtle way all the bad guys in the video were white and the good guys men of colour, was cute.

If it triggered you that means it did impact you. That commercial did nothing except trigger people that don't think they might need to change a little.

What’s up with Price lately? He’s been dialed in since the birth of his daughter. I wonder if the wife had a high risk pregnancy.

Back