• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The zeke's not home GDT

Imagine we moved Nylander like I said we should and acquired help on the defensive end? Maybe we wouldn't have to play the carousel of Jake Gardiner, Nikita Zaitsev, and Ron Hainsey as much as we do?

Big time opportunity lost.

How come rather than abandoning our skill guys on the 4th line we don't try something a little different. Marner and Matthews.

Draglikepull
‏ @draglikepull

Anyone saying the Leafs should trade Nylander now should also have to share whether they were saying the Leafs should trade Marner last year when he only scored 2 goals in his first 34 games.
19 replies 57 retweets 249 likes

Draglikepull
‏ @draglikepull

Anyone saying the Leafs should trade Nylander now should also have to share whether they were saying the Leafs should trade Marner last year when he only scored 2 goals in his first 34 games.
19 replies 57 retweets 249 likes

1. Marner still had plenty of points and never looked as lost as Nylander currently does.

2. Marner is a much better hockey player.

3. Marner didn't just come off a hold-out and isn't a little bitch.

1. Marner still had plenty of points and never looked as lost as Nylander currently does.

2. Marner is a much better hockey player.

3. Marner didn't just come off a hold-out and isn't a little bitch.

Marner was awful to start last season. You're lying to yourself. He was invisible.

Wow, this is an abomination. No one can make a pass because no one is skating into open positions. They might as well bring out the beach umbrellas and have a nap.

Johnsson - Matthews - Kadri
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Marleau - Nylander - Kapanen

I would roll this

3 points in 18 games.

Maybe you're new to this professional hockey thing. Usually, when players miss the training camp, preseason and a couple of months, they don't produce much.

Of course, Nylander's issue is almost entirely poor luck. Virtually all of his metrics are where they've been in his career except his shooting % and on-ice sv%. But don't let that interfere with your resentment.

Maybe you're new to this professional hockey thing. Usually, when players miss the training camp, preseason and a couple of months, they don't produce much.

Of course, Nylander's issue is almost entirely poor luck. Virtually all of his metrics are where they've been in his career except his shooting % and on-ice sv%. But don't let that interfere with your resentment.

Yup, 3 points in 18 games is all luck.

I'm embarrassed for you.

Matthews hasn't been himself for a while either. Not sure if the hits this year have affected him mentally. he's not dominant on the puck at all right now.

Care to put your money where your mouth is re: Marner? I say he won't be a bitch like Nylander and will sign prior to Game 1 of the regular season. Name whatever stakes you want.

I suspect I know what your answer will be though.

You're a twit.

I dont want your money, I just want to make sure you say the same about mitchy if he demands 12 million and holds out for it.

As sparky gets shit on a lot, I will say this. If we come back in this one, its because sparky was able to shut the door in the back end of that period. Made a few nice saves.

Burke saying Trevor Moore has more to give the team than William Nylander.....

Putting people like this on the air is dangerous.

It's only cementing my feeling that regardless how the Leafs lose in the postseason, the minions will Larry Murphy the shit out of Nylander and Gardiner.

Back