• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 49 - Arizona Coyotes @ Montreal Canadiens - WED JAN 23RD 7:30 EST

There’s no guarantee Suzuki will even amount to a “50 point non impact forward” - we all “hope” he is an impact forward...

Doesn’t look like Sergachev will come close to matching last seasons output & isn’t playing 1st pair minutes.

Also Drouin’s on pace for his best NHL season and depending on performance in the remaining 31-games, wouldn’t shock me if he comes close to 70-pts.

Exactly there is no guarantee what Suzuki will become .

That’s the mystery of trading these top prospects .

Sal you are putting Suzuki on the block , what do you want in return right now.

I didn’t mind the trade at all and had him pegged at 60 points with a much needed change of scenery.

GFY Nero , you douchebag

It was obvious he was gone at some point but for Domim ......F off. Enough with this regime

There was no better deal .....give me a fooken break

GFY Nero , you douchebag

It was obvious he was gone at some point but for Domim ......F off. Enough with this regime

There was no better deal .....give me a fooken break

Whats wrong with the deal ?

Domi is a much better player in every facet except scoring .....if AG is scoring goals

You want a better deal he should of been moved after his 30 goal season , not after 6 years when he is still trying to find his game .

Whats wrong with the deal ?

Domi is a much better player in every facet except scoring .....if AG is scoring goals

You want a better deal he should of been moved after his 30 goal season , not after 6 years when he is still trying to find his game .
I believe Worm posted your initial response to the deal announcement...

No big deal, we’re all Habs family here

Last edited:
I may have been upset after hearing the deal but didn't mind Domi the player at all .

He needed a change of scenery to refresh his career .

Cmon man , this is atrocious .

Another midget winger .

I would of taken a good prospect or a package of future picks than this shit offer .

There was no fkcen way there wasn't a better deal than this .

Carolina was starving for offence and they are stacked on D and kids .

I would of taken ROR in a package over Domi

This is horseshit , he solves no needs .

I am not trading a 6'2" player for a five foot fcken 8 midget in a possible lateral move , it's absolutely pointless .

Back