• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 52 - New Jersey Devils @ Montreal Canadiens - SAT FEB 2ND 2:00 EST

Devils win because they had three nice snipe goals. Habs don't have enough snipers up front and it will bite them in the ass if they make the playoffs.

Naw. Difference is one of their snipers got hot. It happens for us too in games.

Devils win because they had three nice snipe goals. Habs don't have enough snipers up front and it will bite them in the ass if they make the playoffs.
IMO it was the lack of second chance opportunities, which has been a constant issue for 25-years. A Simmonds (in his prime type) big body to dig second chances.

I also don’t put much credence in regular season 3-on-3 OT gimmick - brings top-5 team 5-on-5 as they’ve consistently been is more important at playoff time.

I don't know... the top scorer on this team gets most of his goals by being a human deflection target. Domi looked like he might be the sniper we always wanted but has cooled off. Habs forwards need to thread the needle a bit better or talent is lacking.

Back