• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 55 - Winnipeg Jets @ Montreal Canadiens - THU FEB 7TH 7:30 EST

Realize it’s heresy in these parts, but MB was onto something. #ATTITUDE

skill/speed over size

but yes having the attitude to bench alzner, not bother with mccarron, keep KK, etc

it is actually quite impressive what the habs have done with crap special teams (even the PK is not good)

There might be some over-achieving going on right now. The results are better than they should be given the holes in the lineup. Just saying . . .
Tatar and perhaps Danault are the only players having career seasons - this might even be the new norm (60point output) for Danault as he continues to develop.

There might be some over-achieving going on right now. The results are better than they should be given the holes in the lineup. Just saying . . .

I;m ok with our forwards...the D..ugggh

Proabbly Drouin's best game as a Hab. He was phenonmenal, which add to the frustration that, if he could just "WANT" more and do this more often, he would be one of the best in this league. What ever he started eating for breakfast since the last week or so, hopefully, he doens't change it.

It was a very fun game and I get the added bonus of putting it, in a friendly manner of course, on my collegues friends in at our corporate office in Winnipeg.

Oh and because it's been a while, and I'm sure you all miss it, Lekhonen still sucks. After making me eat my words for the spam of 2 weeks, he went back into invisibility mode.

Drouin has been known for stepping up for big games, which is good but it also means that he floats most of the time. And sadly, we haven't had many big games since he got here.

Drouin is like Pacioretty in that he gets hot then goes cold. We need consistency.

Drouin is like Pacioretty in that he gets hot then goes cold. We need consistency.

He reminds me more of Kovalev. Pacioretty never had the ability to take over a game, it was more that he shots were not going in. Drouin could be a top 10 scorer in the league if he had the dedication.

Sometimes you just have to accept what a player is. Drouin can be a top 20 forward in the NHL but he can also look like Deslaurier when disinterested. You have to take the good with the bad.

Not every star on the team will be like Guy who never took a shift off.

Sometimes you just have to accept what a player is. Drouin can be a top 20 forward in the NHL but he can also look like Deslaurier when disinterested. You have to take the good with the bad.

Not every star on the team will be like Guy who never took a shift off.

Even Guy only really took off at 22 after 3 seasons.

Back