• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 55 - Winnipeg Jets @ Montreal Canadiens - THU FEB 7TH 7:30 EST

Habs4Life

47.jpg

Sure, would like to know that as well but a win against a very strong Jets team would do wonders for confidence.

I'm more interested on how we do against the Leafs.

yeah unless you are a Canadiens fan in Winnipeg which makes it the most important game of the year, this is a bit of a throwaway game.

The game Saturday is the more important one overall. We have not won in 5 straight against Toronto's team (two losses in OT) so we need to snap that streak and we are nipping at their heels.

yeah unless you are a Canadiens fan in Winnipeg which makes it the most important game of the year, this is a bit of a throwaway game.

The game Saturday is the more important one overall. We have not won in 5 straight against Toronto's team (two losses in OT) so we need to snap that streak and we are nipping at their heels.

No games are “throw away” games right now. Habs are in a dogfight for the playoffs and I’d prefer to avoid the Lightning in the first round.

No games are “throw away” games right now. Habs are in a dogfight for the playoffs and I’d prefer to avoid the Lightning in the first round.

We have a nice cushion so we are "safe" overall. We are not going to win every game the rest of the year.

BTW, I don't think we have much of a cushion. A prolonged losing streak can happen at any time.

Back