• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 57 - Montreal Canadiens @ Nashville Predators - THU FEB 14TH 8:00 EST

When's the last time Price won a battle against another elite goalie? That game winning goal by Boyle was pathetic.

Charlie-Brown.gif

Mete is cursed

Attachments

• CharlieBrown.jpg
    CharlieBrown.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
Man do we ever lack scoring. Lekhonen has nothing. I was a huge fan of his but he can’t finish anything.

Armia is so strong on the puck but he can’t finish either.

Meh, let’s hope they can shock the Lightning.

Currently 1-1-1 against top teams during this stretch.

Man do we ever lack scoring. Lekhonen has nothing. I was a huge fan of his but he can’t finish anything.

That whole line has issues putting the damn puck in the net, they buzz around create turnovers and its great.

But Lehkonen is just a horrible goal scoring and Armia creates chances but can't put the puck in the net, JK just doesn't shoot enough.

That whole line has issues putting the damn puck in the net, they buzz around create turnovers and its great.

But Lehkonen is just a horrible goal scoring and Armia creates chances but can't put the puck in the net, JK just doesn't shoot enough.

Lehkonen simply has issues with the puck during this stretch. He can't shoot it, handle it, or pass it.

In Carey Price's last 9 losses, the Canadiens scored 1 goal or less in 8 of those 9 games. Very little goal support.

10:42 - 15 févr. 2019

I get everyone claims that Nashville is a great atmosphere (very college football like) but damn their chants are stupid. "you suck you suck, it's all your fault", "hey habs, hey habs, hey habs, we just beat the hell out of you" (stolen from Alabama's yellow hammer song).

I get everyone claims that Nashville is a great atmosphere (very college football like) but damn their chants are stupid. "you suck you suck, it's all your fault", "hey habs, hey habs, hey habs, we just beat the hell out of you" (stolen from Alabama's yellow hammer song).

I realize the hypocrisy of the statement coming from a fan base that has an ole chant... but man... they are the WORST.

Back