• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

F**k you Jobu, I do it myself GDT - Leafs vs Vegas - 10PM EST

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
NegligibleUnderstatedHydra-size_restricted.gif

Zeke is a flop show, but we knew that already.

Tune in to see what kind of goofy shit our coach does tonight. Connor Brown in net? Could happen. Ron Hainsey on Matthew's wing? Maybe. Patrick Marleau first out for 3 on 3 overtime? Bet your balls on it son. Nothing is too crazy for Saskatchewan Science.

zeke slacking his ass off again, eh.

No doubt we'll have another dose of inverse reality tonight.

Freddy is gonna have to be sharp tonight. Knights are tops in SCF% and second in HDCF%. If Babcock carries through with his threat to play Hainsey top pair, watch for them to get filled in badly.

On the bright side, they've had shit goaltending. Leafs skill could prevail even with the ice tilted the wrong way.

I thought I was crazy.

You all are losing your minds with this Babcock hate.

I don't want to hate him. But there is no excuse to play Ron Hainsey on the top pairing, none. Was Rielly as god like on the right as he was on the left? No, but he was still putting up elite offensive numbers and Muzzin-Rielly was performing way better than Rielly-Hainsey was. Not even close really.

Dubas went out and got a solid top pairing defender to play with Rielly and Babcock just won't do it. Jake Gardiner and Travis Dermott is now our 3rd ****ing pairing, this is lunacy. Hainsey and Zaitsev are playing higher up the lineup than 2 very, very superior defenders.

I don't want to hate him. But there is no excuse to play Ron Hainsey on the top pairing, none. Was Rielly as god like on the right as he was on the left? No, but he was still putting up elite offensive numbers and Muzzin-Rielly was performing way better than Rielly-Hainsey was. Not even close really.

Dubas went out and got a solid top pairing defender to play with Rielly and Babcock just won't do it. Jake Gardiner and Travis Dermott is now our 3rd ****ing pairing, this is lunacy. Hainsey and Zaitsev are playing higher up the lineup than 2 very, very superior defenders.

He is experimenting. Get mad if this is what our lineup looks like in the playoffs and if we end up getting ousted early again.

Hes been experimenting since the begining of the season with that pairing

It doesn't work

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I think I'm more patient with Babcock than most around here, but there's no doubt that Hainsey back to the first pairing is incredibly frustrating.

Though I am looking forward to seeing a Gardiner/Dermott pairing.

And maybe they're trying to unload Zaitsev, and are hoping that Muzzin can succeed where every other defenseman in the organization has failed and make him look good.

He is experimenting. Get mad if this is what our lineup looks like in the playoffs and if we end up getting ousted early again.

He's not experimenting. He's very open about how he thinks the game should be played and who should be playing it what ways. I've been listening to this guy in interviews for almost a decade now, he's extremely candid if you listen to him.

Muzzin-Rielly was the experiment, and he thinks it failed.

Back