• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 59 - Montreal Canadiens @ Florida Panthers - SUN FEB 17TH 7:00 EST

Habs4Life

51.jpg

Psst, that's not how they spell Center in Sunrise.

They better win tonight, I realize the last 4 games was a tough stretch but losing to the Panthers is not acceptable.

BB-T-Center-eac0ac925056b3a_eac0ae32-5056-b3a8-49266f756a564648.jpg

Boston faced a weaker schedule and won 5 straight.

The Habs have the hardest strength of schedule left. I believe they will still make the post-season because they were good enough to build a buffer. They need to start putting points up again, even if they are loser points. 3 points out of 8 against stiff competition is not very promising. Need to feed off the lesser teams.

Sucks to be facing the Panthers in the second day of a back to back trip.

Interesting to see how the Habs come out tonight. They've been resilient all year. See if that continues tonight.

Hopefully they know they need to win this game. Lost 3 straight, they don’t want a fourth. Not the time to dip.

Drouin needs to get his head out of his ass, he’s been the cause of key goals that pretty much changed the game vs Nashville and last night.

Julien even called him out after last nights game. You can maybe forgive brutal tunovers if he was generating offense but he has been doing nothing the last week

Drouin needs to get his head out of his ass, he’s been the cause of key goals that pretty much changed the game vs Nashville and last night.

Julien even called him out after last nights game. You can maybe forgive brutal tunovers if he was generating offense but he has been doing nothing the last week
Yeah, he needs to generate more offense if he's going to do those things. He's not skating out there, again.

I don’t get how you cant match Gallagher and Danaults intensity when you play with those two.
Because he’s always been blessed with elite talent up through the ranks, never felt pressured to outwork or out hustle his teammates or opposition. He is what he is a slightly more dedicated version of Vanek.

I’m curious how intense Drouin is at practice - what makes Crosby, McDavid etc great is they want to be great at practices as well.

I don’t get how you cant match Gallagher and Danaults intensity when you play with those two.
It seems to had him going for a bit but then back to floating. He's frustrating but no one else on the team has this type of talent.

This game already an hour behind after these annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Back