• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Deadline 2019

Bob McKenzie:
If OTT doesn’t have an agreement of some description with Mark Stone and/or Ryan Dzingel before tonight’s game in NJ, I’d be shocked if they’re in the lineup. We already expect Matt Duchene to be held out of the lineup until he’s traded. All we’ve heard on Stone/Dzingel and OTT is that dialogue has continued over the course of the day.

I like both those guys. Of course we’re not buyers so darn.

Naw. I think I’m there more than you guys. They’re drawing at about 75% capacity.

A guy that I'd love to take a run at if the price is right is Jack Roslovic. No idea how high the price is but I'd happily give a 2nd and a B level prospect.

Apparently. No mention of it last Sunday. This may be new though.

I wonder if it’s because I haven’t renewed my seats for next season yet.

You need to demand that they trade Hoffman or Huberdeau to the Habs or you won't renew.

You need to demand that they trade Hoffman or Huberdeau to the Habs or you won't renew.

Yeah but imagine the pain of having to go watch the panthers without these guys in the lineup. That would be Habsy's ultimate sacrifice for us though.

Yeah but imagine the pain of having to go watch the panthers without these guys in the lineup. That would be Habsy's ultimate sacrifice for us though.

Nah. Habsy is half in the bag by puck drop.

I give away tickets to my kids and clients too. No way I could sit through some of the more boring matchups.

There would presumably have to be an extension in place, so I assume that Poehling or Suzuki would be part of any trade to Ottawa.

I'll blow your mind away and say if an extension is in place that Drouin would be offered up straight up

Back