Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 358

Thread: Trade Deadline 2019

  1. #1
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    120,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Trade Deadline 2019

    Normally start this earlier but I've been busy.

    _____

    Here's the Top 25 on TSN's Trade Bait board:


  2. #2
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    120,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Pierre LeBrun:
    Some teams concerned about how the Mark Stone situation is playing out timing-wise now turning their attention to teams like the Rangers (Hayes, Zuccarello) as well, stepping up with their calls. Don't think the buyers want to wait until Monday and risk getting nothing... but we're hoping for some clarity on Stone either way in the next 24 hours which gives teams a chance if he doesn't re-sign... important day here it would appear.

  3. #3
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    66,226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Really hope we are not in on Duchene. Career year = overpay
    ...

  4. #4
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    123,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Trade Deadline 2019

    Duchene is better than any center the Habs have in the organization. I do hope theyíre in on him as long as they donít pay a stupid price for him.

    I think a Duchene move is more likely for his rights at the draft where itís much cheaper.
    Last edited by Habsy; 02-21-2019 at 12:02 PM.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  5. #5
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    120,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    The Capitals have acquired Carl Hagelin from the Kings for a 2019 third-round pick and a 2020 conditional sixth-round pick.

  6. #6
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    123,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Didn’t the kings just acquire Hagelin?
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  7. #7
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    120,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Yup for Tanner Pearson.

  8. #8
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    120,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    The Kings are retaining 50% of Hagelin's remaining contract.

  9. #9
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    66,226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Duchene is better than any center the Habs have in the organization. I do hope theyíre in on him as long as they donít pay a stupid price for him.

    I think a Duchene move is more likely for his rights at the draft where itís much cheaper.
    He might be. Or he might be the 4th best as early as next year.
    If he is the 60 point player he seems to be (i will ignore his 40 point year) most of the time. Is he ahead of Domi? No. Is he ahead of Dano? Maybe but Dano has the all around game going for him (plus more ES points). What about KK? If he breaks out....

    Pretty risky.

    If they take Alzner back in a deal.....maybe.
    ...

  10. #10
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    15,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    He might be. Or he might be the 4th best as early as next year.
    If he is the 60 point player he seems to be (i will ignore his 40 point year) most of the time. Is he ahead of Domi? No. Is he ahead of Dano? Maybe but Dano has the all around game going for him (plus more ES points). What about KK? If he breaks out....

    Pretty risky.

    If they take Alzner back in a deal.....maybe.
    We are stacked at C and we need a scoring winger or an upgrade on d

  11. #11
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,460
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Duchene is better than any center the Habs have in the organization. I do hope theyíre in on him as long as they donít pay a stupid price for him.

    I think a Duchene move is more likely for his rights at the draft where itís much cheaper.
    Kotkaniemi very well may be better than him as early as next season. I would wager to say that he will be in for sure in 2 or 3 years when Duchene starts to really regress.

  12. #12
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    66,226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    We are stacked at C and we need a scoring winger or an upgrade on d
    stacked is a bit much
    but we are much better now than a year ago

    i am really liking dano - 25 (turns 26 in a few days) and really plays a smart game
    domi at centre is a shock i never saw coming

    and KK looks real good and should have a bright future
    ...

  13. #13
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    15,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    stacked is a bit much
    but we are much better now than a year ago

    i am really liking dano - 25 (turns 26 in a few days) and really plays a smart game
    domi at centre is a shock i never saw coming

    and KK looks real good and should have a bright future
    RP will be joining the mix soon. We need wingers

  14. #14
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    120,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Pierre LeBrun:
    Hearing that Mike Hoffman’s camp has been asked by Florida to submit its 10-team no-trade list which is part of the player’s modified NTC. It is a No list. Doesn’t mean he will be traded but obviously teams are calling so Panthers need to be ready.

  15. #15
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    66,226
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by hairnova View Post
    Pierre LeBrun:
    Hearing that Mike Hoffman’s camp has been asked by Florida to submit its 10-team no-trade list which is part of the player’s modified NTC. It is a No list. Doesn’t mean he will be traded but obviously teams are calling so Panthers need to be ready.
    *crosses fingers*

    trade to the sharks
    ...

  16. #16
    Mod Squad hairnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    120,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Bob McKenzie:
    If OTT doesn’t have an agreement of some description with Mark Stone and/or Ryan Dzingel before tonight’s game in NJ, I’d be shocked if they’re in the lineup. We already expect Matt Duchene to be held out of the lineup until he’s traded. All we’ve heard on Stone/Dzingel and OTT is that dialogue has continued over the course of the day.

  17. #17
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    123,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by hairnova View Post
    Pierre LeBrun:
    Hearing that Mike Hoffmanís camp has been asked by Florida to submit its 10-team no-trade list which is part of the playerís modified NTC. It is a No list. Doesnít mean he will be traded but obviously teams are calling so Panthers need to be ready.
    Someone has some Ďsplainin to do.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  18. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,492
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Someone has some ‘splainin to do.
    Time to get some new friends in the Cats' front office.

  19. #19
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    123,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    *crosses fingers*

    trade to the sharks
    He was traded from the Sharks to Panthers.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  20. #20
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    123,643
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Trade Deadline 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    Time to get some new friends in the Cats' front office.
    Apparently. No mention of it last Sunday. This may be new though.

    I wonder if itís because I havenít renewed my seats for next season yet.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •