• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 63 - Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils - MON FEB 25TH 7:00 EST

All the playstation hacks come out of the woodwork when MB does trade half the team on deadline day.

NJ.gif

Losing to these ****s. What’s wrong with this team? They don’t want the playoffs or something?

Losing to these ****s. What’s wrong with this team? They don’t want the playoffs or something?
They are probably stressing out about it, squeezing those sticks too hard.

Jersey is just playing for fun.

What exactly was Mete doing there?

I’m homestly starting to wonder why the coaching staff would give him as much responsibility as they are

He was a big reason why we lost vs the Leafs and still struggling tonight

Go watch the Sens if you like rebuilds, they have about 6-8 years until they see the playoffs again

Clearly you missed my point, I was encouraging a trade to upgrade the 3rd line and D not the other way around.

If they’re not willing, then might as well go ahead and tank properly. Do one thing and do it right.

Clearly you missed my point, I was encouraging a trade to upgrade the 3rd line and D not the other way around.

If they’re not willing, then might as well go ahead and tank properly. Do one thing and do it right.

We dont need third liners...what you likely meant yo say was go after Stone or Duchene

Why do we need more third liners for? We have them in abundance

We dont need third liners...what you likely meant yo say was go after Stone or Duchene

Drouin always does that crap. Dipsy doodle too much the turns the puck over. So annoying.

Last edited:

We needed another top 9 forward to potentially become a legit playoff ball buster. If you wanted a top 3 forward, fine, I was happy with Nyquist, or Johannsen types. If they could have acquired Stone on a trade and sign I’d be willing to give up Poehling.

We needed another top 9 forward to potentially become a legit playoff ball buster. If you wanted a top 3 forward, fine, I was happy with Nyquist, or Johannsen types. If they could have acquired Stone on a trade and sign I’d be willing to give up Poehling.

That's a win now move from a team in no position to win now

Keep the powder dry.

How is it even reasonably possible that a PP is this bad? It’s mind numbing.

I don't get why a player can look at a 50/50 battle and just hope their player wins it. When you have the EXTRA MAN..... YOU GO AND HELP.

Back