Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game 63 - Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils - MON FEB 25TH 7:00 EST

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Game 63 - Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils - MON FEB 25TH 7:00 EST

All the playstation hacks come out of the woodwork when MB does trade half the team on deadline day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Game 63 - Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils - MON FEB 25TH 7:00 EST

Post Thanks / Like

What exactly was Mete doing there?

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Losing to these ****s. What’s wrong with this team? They don’t want the playoffs or something?
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Losing to these ****s. What’s wrong with this team? They don’t want the playoffs or something?
    They are probably stressing out about it, squeezing those sticks too hard.

Jersey is just playing for fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lecoqsportif View Post
    What exactly was Mete doing there?
    I’m homestly starting to wonder why the coaching staff would give him as much responsibility as they are

He was a big reason why we lost vs the Leafs and still struggling tonight
    Go Habs Go!

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonKay View Post
    Go watch the Sens if you like rebuilds, they have about 6-8 years until they see the playoffs again
    Clearly you missed my point, I was encouraging a trade to upgrade the 3rd line and D not the other way around.

If they’re not willing, then might as well go ahead and tank properly. Do one thing and do it right.

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

GO DEVILS GO

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Blond View Post
    Clearly you missed my point, I was encouraging a trade to upgrade the 3rd line and D not the other way around.

If they’re not willing, then might as well go ahead and tank properly. Do one thing and do it right.
    We dont need third liners...what you likely meant yo say was go after Stone or Duchene

Why do we need more third liners for? We have them in abundance
    Go Habs Go!

Post Thanks / Like

We dont need third liners...what you likely meant yo say was go after Stone or Duchene

Go Habs Go!

Post Thanks / Like

Devils have two ****in shots this period
    Go Habs Go!

Post Thanks / Like

Devils have two ****in shots this period
    yep they are checking us into the ground, too bad we couldnt contain the leafs like the Devils are containing the Habs now

Post Thanks / Like

Default Game 63 - Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils - MON FEB 25TH 7:00 EST

Drouin always does that crap. Dipsy doodle too much the turns the puck over. So annoying.
    Last edited by Habsy; 02-25-2019 at 08:51 PM.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

We needed another top 9 forward to potentially become a legit playoff ball buster. If you wanted a top 3 forward, fine, I was happy with Nyquist, or Johannsen types. If they could have acquired Stone on a trade and sign I’d be willing to give up Poehling.

Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

We needed another top 9 forward to potentially become a legit playoff ball buster. If you wanted a top 3 forward, fine, I was happy with Nyquist, or Johannsen types. If they could have acquired Stone on a trade and sign I’d be willing to give up Poehling.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

That's a win now move from a team in no position to win now

Keep the powder dry.

Post Thanks / Like

How is it even reasonably possible that a PP is this bad? It’s mind numbing.

Post Thanks / Like

Reilly ****ing sucks

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get why a player can look at a 50/50 battle and just hope their player wins it. When you have the EXTRA MAN..... YOU GO AND HELP.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast