• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 64 - Montreal Canadiens @ Detroit Red Wings - TUE FEB 26TH 7:30 EST

7 goals... makes you wonder if Andreas Athanasiou angered the Hockey Gods with that DIVE?

MOSHED-2019-2-26-21-49-33.gif

Why the FUKK does Julien put Weber out for a full PK TWICE with under 5 minutes to play in a blowout after Weber got popped with a puck in the damaged side of his face again.

Is he a FUKKING RETARD?

Why the FUKK does Julien put Weber out for a full PK TWICE with under 5 minutes to play in a blowout after Weber got popped with a puck in the damaged side of his face again.

Is he a FUKKING RETARD?

Weber is running out of gas...he just looks exhausted out there and no one can be surprised after missing a full season.

Weber is a horse, I have rarely seen him fall to the ice after contact as much as he has lately.

I agree, Julien should have just been resting him through most of the 3rd and give more ice time to Folin to get a better look at him.

Nice game. As others have said, wish we could have saved some of these goals for another game, wish we could diver 2 of them to the NJ game.

Nice to see the first line tearing it up. Shaw might actually get 20 this year now. For all that was said, if Shaw can stay healthy and concentrate on playing hockey, he is a great asset to our team.

Price almost had the night off so that was a bonus. While I agree 100% to have him play last night, you kind of have to think about doing the same for the weekend. He will play against Pittsburgh for sure so it's a matter of taking a chance against NYR. I mean, they traded half the team so if there is one game Niemi could use to bring his confidence back up, it could be this one.

Regarding Weber, I'm pretty sure he is nursing an injury. It seems obvious at this point.

Is he a FUKKING RETARD?

Minus the use of the R word, I agree with this.

Weber should have barely seen the ice in the 3rd. Maybe 3 or 4 shifts tops.

Will be kind of cool if Detroit ends up with local boy Jack Hughes . . . but I’d obviously prefer Colorado for him.

Back