• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 65 - Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers - FRI MAR 1ST 7:00 EST

Habs4Life

57.jpg

Re: Game 65- Montreal Canadiens @ New York Rangers - FRI MAR 1ST 7:00 EST

:smilielol5: holy shit :smilielol5:

Julien just confirmed Price is starting against the Rangers, so have to think he's going back-to-back again.

Niemi must be one of the worst goalies in recent memory to win the Stanley Cup as that team’s starter.

That is not how it should work.

and he is third in GP for goalies (even with an injury break and suspension).

Niemi must be one of the worst goalies in recent memory to win the Stanley Cup as that team’s starter.

There's a reason why the Hawks let him walk after his Cup run...and he only wanted 2.75M

Habs have only two back-to-backs left for the season. NYR/Pit and SJS/Ana next week.

Unless Price gets overworked vs NYR or SJS, he’s going to start both back-to-backs IMO.

btw Krust, a proud dad moment from my son's game two nights ago, he got his first fighting major for defending a teammate who was defenceless and being pummelled. The lawyer in me says he was railroaded as he gets a 3 game suspension, the dad in me is very happy he stood up for his teammate without hesitation.

btw Krust, a proud dad moment from my son's game two nights ago, he got his first fighting major for defending a teammate who was defenceless and being pummelled. The lawyer in me says he was railroaded as he gets a 3 game suspension, the dad in me is very happy he stood up for his teammate without hesitation.

He’s a good teammate. Good for him.

Yet, if people on this board were any consitant, they would tell you he is a better goalie than Price because, hey, he won a cup.

Because I clearly recall discussion on how Price can't be considered great because he never won it. So By that Standard, Niemi is greather than Price.

Back