• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 67 - Montreal Canadiens @ Los Angeles Kings - TUE MAR 5TH 10:30 EST

Habs4Life

59.jpg

No KK tonight.

Eric Engels:
Claude Julien says Jesperi Kotkaniemi seems fatigued and less efficient of late. Scratching him vs. Kings.

KK has been completely invisible last 10-games. One game off isn’t the end of the world for an 18-year old rookie.

KK has been completely invisible last 10-games. One game off isn’t the end of the world for an 18-year old rookie.

it must have been a ghost making the pass to Armia to send him on a breakaway on Friday...

If he has been invisible, what must you think of 0 for 28 Lehkonen

Isnt this the end of Finnish league time frame ...he maybe gassed out .

Delighted he lasted this long.

he didn't just get tired, it is a lame bullshit excuse. Dauterive has his orders. If he said it was due to a lack of production, the response would be, what about 62 who hasn't scored since he lost his virginity.

I don't see how sitting him one game will resolve his fatigue.

I have no issue with KK skipping a game. I was completely expecting him to hit a wall at some point this season. He hasn't been as sharp lately.

he didn't just get tired, it is a lame bullshit excuse. Dauterive has his orders. If he said it was due to a lack of production, the response would be, what about 62 who hasn't scored since he lost his virginity.

We just finished a set of 10 games in 17 days, including 7 games on the road. By skipping tonight he's going to get a 4 days break. It should help a bit. He hasn't been as effective on the road anyway.

We just finished a set of 10 games in 17 days, including 7 games on the road. By skipping tonight he's going to get a 4 days break. It should help a bit. He hasn't been as effective on the road anyway.

i am guessing this is actually more of the issue

because on merit there are many others that deserve a break
including the captain

You are needlessly overreacting, as Waz said the 4-day break will do KK lots of good.

Back