• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #72: Leafs @ Sens HNIC

The heat map is ugly looking

20182019-21104-5v5.png

Well...the good news is that we're 15-14 in shot attempts since starting the game 3-15. The bad news is that after an ugly start we're only playing the worst team in the league even. The really bad news is how in the **** do you start a game down 3-15 to the worst team in the league? The actual **** is that?

Well...the good news is that we're 15-14 in shot attempts since starting the game 3-15. The bad news is that after an ugly start we're only playing the worst team in the league even. The really bad news is how in the **** do you start a game down 3-15 to the worst team in the league? The actual **** is that?

Maybe players are trying to get Babcock fired before the real season begins.

This team has been so frustrating. I have my issues with Babcocks systems and deployment but I don't know what he can do about the team just not being interested in the first half of every game.

A team with low work ethic, questionable coaching staff/system, and shaky goaltending. No bueno at this time

This team has been so frustrating. I have my issues with Babcocks systems and deployment but I don't know what he can do about the team just not being interested in the first half of every game.

But that's not a coaching issue? I mean, we already accept that tactically he doesn't always do the right things (Hainsey-Zaitsev become our top pairing when defending a lead for example)...isn't the whole psychology and accountability thing supposed to be his bag?

Back