• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 73 - Montreal Canadiens @ Philadelphia Flyers - TUE MAR 19TH 7:00 EST

Yet players who don’t produce at the same pace elsewhere all of a sudden produced as Habs - Weise, Petry, now Domi.

Maybe pro-scouting is better at evaluating offensive talent than amateur scouting on the Habs?

No one produces in Arizona.

Domi has always been productive in junior.

Their top guy Clayton Keller has 45 points this year

To put that in perspective that would be 6th on our team only 4 points ahead of Petry.

Dylan Strome left Arizona and has put together 44 points in 48 games in Chicago.

Last edited:
Аrpon Basu
[emoji818]
@ArponBasu
Canadiens improve to 4-0-0 this season in games where they don’t get a power play, with two of those wins coming against the Flyers.

21:31 - 19 mars 2019

Domi leads the team in scoring. Kotkaniemi has more talent in his pinky and has only 14 points less playing with anchors as an 18 year old.

He is solid defensively. He is NOT a 1st line centre.

Using analytics to try and say otherwise is a millennial participation medal argument.

quality of competition

I like KK as well but he gets butter soft usage. It matters.

Bulis never sacrificed himself, never was known for his positioning - Lekhonen is a very useful player & important on this team, too many people jumped the gun after he scored 18 in his rookie season.

Yep. The expectations were too high for him.

Maybe it’s not “developing offensive talent” since no former Habs has gone on to tear it up in other parts - just maybe TT isn’t good at evaluating pure offensive talent.

Max, Gallagher, and Chuck.

Most of the top goal scorers are top 5 picks.

Big reason I wanted to tank this year.

so the key is to expect nothing from our players

The key is to not expect more from Lek then say Armia.

They have the same points per game in the same amount of mins per game but people (especially you) seem to hate Lek but not saying much about Armia...even though Lek is younger and makes 1/2 as much.

The key is to not expect more from Lek then say Armia.

They have the same points per game in the same amount of mins per game but people (especially you) seem to hate Lek but not saying much about Armia...even though Lek is younger and makes 1/2 as much.
when Armia gets 1 goal in 42 games?I will be on his ass too

Back