• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 74 - New York Islanders @ Montreal Canadiens - THU MAR 21ST 7:30 EST

Habs4Life

62.jpg

Last edited:
Last night RDS said we needed to win 7 games out of 10 with three of them being against Flyers, Hurricanes and Columbus. Pens ****ed us again last night as they have a habit of doing lately. Flames helped us.

I believe now it comes down to Columbus v us for the right to lose in four to Tampa. Still, better to play four extra games.

Last night RDS said we needed to win 7 games out of 10 with three of them being against Flyers, Hurricanes and Columbus. Pens ****ed us again last night as they have a habit of doing lately. Flames helped us.

I believe now it comes down to Columbus v us for the right to lose in four to Tampa. Still, better to play four extra games.

Told you the pens were the ones giving the habs a hard time.

I earlier posted that the Habs would be loosing tonight, but I have a new prediction, Habs win 2-1 with Carey Price stealing us the 2 points...:party:

It’s so frustrating to see this team exclusively shoot for the blue line. It’s like they were told to never shot on goal if you are pass the draw circle.

Holy unicorns...

A PP goal scored by Armia assisted by Weal.

Never to be seen again.

Back