• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 76 - Montreal Canadiens @ Carolina Hurricanes - SUN MAR 24TH 7:00 EST

Habs4Life

64.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Game 76 - Carolina Hurricanes @ Montreal Canadiens - SUN MAR 24TH 7:00 EST

3-1 for the Habs, now that Lek has his monkey off his back, scores the winner!!

Anyone having issues with Tapatalk not showing all threads?

Really need these 2 points. Columbus has a game in hand and we need separation. Carolina has a tough stretch coming up too so tying them in points gives the Habs another option and a shot at the first WC position which is the best spot up for grabs.

I am legitimately shocked nobody had a comment about the GDT :lol

too clever for most of us

When we win,we need to do one of those stupid cellies on the ice

I am legitimately shocked nobody had a comment about the GDT :lol

Well, I love that graphic. Been looking forward to this one for a couple of weeks now. And if your guys stick around to do a celly, I promise to hang around and watch.

Isn’t this game in Raleigh? Why does the title say Montreal?

I’ll edit title, can’t edit graphic.

Last edited:
Im curious as to how Julien is gonna use the JK line.

Drouin is obviously still making dumb mistakes despite playing 10 minutes a game

I dont give a crap about the celebrations. Lets get a couple points out of there (at least one) and leave. If we had Weber all year this game would not even be important because we would be giving the leafs a run for 3rd overall.

Drouin is obviously still making dumb mistakes despite playing 10 minutes a game
Wouldn’t it be utopia if after Nate the great are up so much TOI last night that a well rested Drouin & KK could step it up to play 16-TOI+..[emoji102]

Look at it this way, that line is rested and should have jump tonight.

I dont give a crap about the celebrations. Lets get a couple points out of there (at least one) and leave. If we had Weber all year this game would not even be important because we would be giving the leafs a run for 3rd overall.

Not in anyone's control.

I am more pissed at the coaching staffs inability to adjust accordingly and fix the damn PP! If it is even close to the middle of the pack this team moonwalks into the playoffs.

Back