• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 76 - Montreal Canadiens @ Carolina Hurricanes - SUN MAR 24TH 7:00 EST

Julien lost the game. Danault out 2nd is a joke. Total turtle. Then his RETARDED dump in cost them the game. Instead of carrying back into his end getting the change and maintaining possession... he gave the game away. Basically never touched the puck again.

I thought it was on Benn doing what every goalie in the NHL hates and that’s instead of blocking a shot with your body you try to block a shot by swinging a leg out...Price had that puck tracked

Should be interesting where he goes in the summer .

Drouin has to get his shit together...we need his offense down the stretch here.

There’s only so much you can squeeze out of Shaw and Lehkonen on offense

I don’t think they were dominant to the point where you can say that.

They went 15 minutes in the 2nd without a shot.

Yep it was our game to win. We took our foot off the gas .... playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

Yep it was our game to win. We took our foot off the gas .... playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

That 2nd goal would have given us some confidence to keep attacking, a bit of rope to work with in keeping the attack going.

He will have the summer off and be at the Habs training camp. Cant see him going anywhere.

Nero doesn’t give a shit about protecting players , he will try to fix his mistakes .

He buried Alzner , and if he doesn’t think 92 fits he will punt his ass out of town

It was still dumb by Julien not to play Drouin or even Tatar? ( not sure if he got on the ice). You need Drouin's skill to win it in OT, f^ck the defensive side of the game in OT.

Nero doesn’t give a shit about protecting players , he will try to fix his mistakes .

He buried Alzner , and if he doesn’t think 92 fits he will punt his ass out of town

He gave up a blue chipper for him, my worry is that no offer will get him to pull the trigger.

He’ll give us this speech that the’s only 24 and has time to work on his game

It was still dumb by Julien not to play Drouin or even Tatar? ( not sure if he got on the ice). You need Drouin's skill to win it in OT, f^ck the defensive side of the game in OT.

Tatar was on early

And I believe Drouin had jumped on right when they scored

I agree. You want your fastest skaters out there.

So now we got the cheer for Counts second favorite team. I just found that it is blacked out here. I have no idea why they do that.

Drouin has to get his shit together...we need his offense down the stretch here.

There’s only so much you can squeeze out of Shaw and Lehkonen on offense

Bottom line his defensive lapses and soft play is him . Your not changing that shit at 24 .

Patches and Galchenyuk are what they are.

You cant justify 50 points from JD with the rest of game a write off .

He needs to be a 75-85 point player to justify his mistakes and lack of compete .

Drouin should not see the ice, even in OT.

He needs to be eating hot dogs in the press box.

He’s supposed to be a main piece of the puzzle.

I’d like Sergachev back please.

Bottom line his defensive lapses and soft play is him . Your not changing that shit at 24 .

Patches and Galchenyuk are what they are.

You cant justify 50 points from JD with the rest of game a write off .

He needs to be a 75-85 point player to justify his mistakes and lack of compete .

I agree, but where we are now

Julien has no confidence in Drouin and is slowly decreasing the icetime of Jk also.

That’s about 80 points playing 75% less than they were for most of the season.

We are using two third liners with Domi and our 4rth line has become our 3rd line

Back