• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #76: FLA @ TOR 7pm

zeke

"Obviously we want to get some more consistent results but there’s a lot of good things I think that have gone on over the last few games. We continue to stick with those, I like where our game is headed."

@91Tavares ahead of tonight's game against the Panthers.

exactly, Johnny, exactly.

this is the way they have to play if they want to beat Boston and tampa.

- Dermott cleared for full contact
- Rosen will be called up after next marlies game
- Marincin in for ozzy

D2dYaw2VYAACokC

Hes ready to go on a stupid run. Hopefully it lasts into the playoffs. Beast mode Auston can dominate any series.

We've never had beast-mode Auston & beast-mode Mitchy in the same playoff series.

In the Washington series, Matthews was a beast and Marner was largely ineffective. In the Boston series, it was the opposite.

If both of them can get going at the same time, Boston's ****ed.

Honestly I've never seen beast mode Auston on the road Vs Boston in a single game. If he actually has a beast mode series, that is a far more significant step up than any slight up tick in PPG throughout the regular season. The next step for him is to dominate the bergeron's and chara's. Maybe not every game or every shift. But getting the better of them over the course of a series would be ****ing monumental. THAT's development.

Muzzin is better than anything other than the superstar version of the other Jake that we usually only see 15 to 20 games a season.

Fight me

53cf% 54scf%

also for uncus and leaffan he's a +7 and leads the team in hits/gm by a long shot.

Back