• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 81 - Montreal Canadiens @ Washington Capitals - THU APR 4TH 7:00 EST

Habs4Life

69.jpg

caps are 3 points up for the division lead so hopefully they sit back a bit

We could also be their first round matchup so maybe they try and send a message.

Season ends tonight. Not feeling warm and fuzzy about this one, especially on the road.

WASHINGTON - Here's a look at the forward lines and defense pairings featured at Thursday's morning skate at the Capital One Arena.
Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Domi - Shaw
Drouin - Weal - Armia
Kotkaniemi - Thompson - Byron
Poehling, Deslauriers, Peca, Weise, Hudon
Mete - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Benn - Folin
Reilly
Price
Niemi
Lindgren

Season ends tonight. Not feeling warm and fuzzy about this one, especially on the road.

The season ended in Carolina, when we let Canes tie it with minutes left in the game, and then lost in OT

If you’re going to use that logic then it really ended in Comubus because a win there and they’re 3 points up.

If you’re going to use that logic then it really ended in Comubus because a win there and they’re 3 points up.

I think the point is that the game in Carolina was ours to win.

The game in Columbus was just as disaster as of the 2nd period

I think the point is that the game in Carolina was ours to win.

The game in Columbus was just as disaster as of the 2nd period

Yep, we had a good season, but one lasting memory i will have is the overtime goal through Price's legs in Carolina. hugh letdown.

Helluva a start. If the boys keep this up for 2 more games I like their chances of getting in.

Back