• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

The avs have 40 shots after 2 periods, its not all on the goalie

Colorado dominated the game , they competed like a dog on a bone this series.

Nate is a bonefide superstar dominating the series , outshine their big guns

Colorado dominated the game , they competed like a dog on a bone this series.

Nate is a bonefide superstar dominating the series , outshine their big guns

These WC teams are a dangerous bunch.

Dallas, Columbus, Carolina and Colorado all had to fight for their lives to get where they are and they hit that higher gear a while ago. Habs did too, and probably would have been dangerous had they made it.

But I feel like they are catching some of these top teams off guard, teams that were cruising through the latter part of the season. Tampa down 0-3, Calgary getting destroyed by the Avs top line, Dallas taking game one in Nashville and every game being a one goal game, Carolina routing Washington in game 3, they are a dangerous bunch.

These WC teams are a dangerous bunch.

Dallas, Columbus, Carolina and Colorado all had to fight for their lives to get where they are and they hit that higher gear a while ago. Habs did too, and probably would have been dangerous had they made it.

But I feel like they are catching some of these top teams off guard, teams that were cruising through the latter part of the season. Tampa down 0-3, Calgary getting destroyed by the Avs top line, Dallas taking game one in Nashville and every game being a one goal game, Carolina routing Washington in game 3, they are a dangerous bunch.

A battle in the trenches that's playoff hockey

They are all dangerous teams if they show up and compete .

Ovi murders a cane

why would anybody agree to fight "a truck on skates"

This is an era when teams with 95 points and more miss the playoffs.

Very good teams make the playoffs at the 8th seed

Back