• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League: 2019-2020 Regular Season

That's pathetic

You would think if Cherry was on the way out, he would have launched a not-too-subtle media campaign to at least give him a Bob Cole type of farewell season. Mind you Rogers has been culling the herd of their expensive senior talent across their broadcasting empire. They dumped Doug MacLean and Bob McCown and here in Ottawa they dumped their morning show at the Classic Rock station. Obviously, cutting Cherry's contract would be another way to improve the bottom line.

You would think if Cherry was on the way out, he would have launched a not-too-subtle media campaign to at least give him a Bob Cole type of farewell season. Mind you Rogers has been culling the herd of their expensive senior talent across their broadcasting empire. They dumped Doug MacLean and Bob McCown and here in Ottawa they dumped their morning show at the Classic Rock station. Obviously, cutting Cherry's contract would be another way to improve the bottom line.

From what I gather people didn't seem too disappointed that Cherry was gone

Aaron Ward is really a blast to listen too...i always love his hits on TSN690, funny, entertaining and insightful.

cant see him getting a big job with his domestic assault charges (even though they were dropped)

Steve Simmons is getting ripped for reporting that Don Cherry will no longer be on HNIC

Apparently it's not true.

Hands down the worst sports journalist in this country

Damn I was celebrating seeing that old retarded out of the air. You are saying it's not true?

Interesting on the McLean cut

In case anyone missed it , J.J. Daigneault is the new head coach of the Halifax Mooseheads. Nice rebound, one of the best junior franchises.

Why couldn’t we acquire JOKIHARJU yesterday .

I know he shoots right but a young talented D traded for an underachiever forward

Hawks do a good job at reclamation projects but we had the assets to make this trade

If they think Lucic is the missing piece for a deep cup run they need to be lobotomized... or already were.

Back