Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 339

Thread: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

  1. #161
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    The Stone trade saved their bacon this year

  2. #162
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    66,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    Seeing Tampa collapse brings me a surprisingly amount of joy.
    it does not bring my playoff pool a lot of job though
    ...

  3. #163
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    it does not bring my playoff pool a lot of job though
    I am safe for now stayed away from TB and Pitt in the east . Loaded up on Caps and Preds final

  4. #164
    Legend GrandWazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    43,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    The Stone trade saved their bacon this year
    Stone is one of the few players in the league that pushes the needle

  5. #165
    Legend GrandWazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    43,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    it does not bring my playoff pool a lot of job though
    I was just thinking yesterday about how many people pools must be screwed by now.

  6. #166
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    66,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    I was just thinking yesterday about how many people pools must be screwed by now.
    i also had some pens on my team

    ooooooooooops
    ...

  7. #167
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    123,390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Flyers hire Vigneault as coach.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  8. #168
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Flyers hire Vigneault as coach.
    FFS ....retreads again

  9. #169
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    59,430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    FFS ....retreads again
    the sure fire way to have basically a lifetime job in the NHL is to get a first coaching job.
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  10. #170
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    123,390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Smith sucks. Calgary needs goaltending.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  11. #171
    Legend Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Smith sucks. Calgary needs goaltending.
    The avs have 40 shots after 2 periods, its not all on the goalie

  12. #172
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    The avs have 40 shots after 2 periods, its not all on the goalie
    Colorado dominated the game , they competed like a dog on a bone this series.

    Nate is a bonefide superstar dominating the series , outshine their big guns

  13. #173
    Canadiens Moderator DonKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    54,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Habsy View Post
    Smith sucks. Calgary needs goaltending.
    Put Price on the market this summer and Calgary will pony up big time.
    Go Habs Go!

  14. #174
    Legend Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    Colorado dominated the game , they competed like a dog on a bone this series.

    Nate is a bonefide superstar dominating the series , outshine their big guns
    These WC teams are a dangerous bunch.

    Dallas, Columbus, Carolina and Colorado all had to fight for their lives to get where they are and they hit that higher gear a while ago. Habs did too, and probably would have been dangerous had they made it.

    But I feel like they are catching some of these top teams off guard, teams that were cruising through the latter part of the season. Tampa down 0-3, Calgary getting destroyed by the Avs top line, Dallas taking game one in Nashville and every game being a one goal game, Carolina routing Washington in game 3, they are a dangerous bunch.

  15. #175
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    These WC teams are a dangerous bunch.

    Dallas, Columbus, Carolina and Colorado all had to fight for their lives to get where they are and they hit that higher gear a while ago. Habs did too, and probably would have been dangerous had they made it.

    But I feel like they are catching some of these top teams off guard, teams that were cruising through the latter part of the season. Tampa down 0-3, Calgary getting destroyed by the Avs top line, Dallas taking game one in Nashville and every game being a one goal game, Carolina routing Washington in game 3, they are a dangerous bunch.
    A battle in the trenches that's playoff hockey

    They are all dangerous teams if they show up and compete .

  16. #176
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Love watching the Bruins lose.

  17. #177
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    66,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Ovi murders a cane

    why would anybody agree to fight "a truck on skates"
    ...

  18. #178
    Canadiens Moderator DonKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    54,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    This is an era when teams with 95 points and more miss the playoffs.

    Very good teams make the playoffs at the 8th seed
    Go Habs Go!

  19. #179
    Canadiens Moderator DonKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    54,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post
    Love watching the Bruins lose.
    My favorite part is when they flash the camera on the Bruins front office and seeing Neely agitated and pissed.
    Go Habs Go!

  20. #180
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by DonKay View Post
    My favorite part is when they flash the camera on the Bruins front office and seeing Neely agitated and pissed.
    he is a fat bastard as well

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •