• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #3: April 15, 2019, 7:00pm - Bring it Home

zeke

We got the road split we needed. Time to make home ice advantage mean something.

[video=youtube;Gmrh42foUsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmrh42foUsg[/video]

Re: Playoffs GDT #3: April 13, 2019, 8:00pm - Bring it Home

ah ****. somebody edit the date and time.

[video=youtube;ybcxIpb-R_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcxIpb-R_0[/video]

Let's get it.

Also see Auston blowing up tonight.

It does seem like a golden opportunity for Matthews to make some hay tonight.

There will be more ice-time available, and Babcock should be able to get him plenty of time away from the Bergeron match-up.

Time to light the bastards up.

I didnt expect to see a resurgence of Krejci. He has been playing much better than we have previously saw

He look done last year

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Time for the Cacti to be Grande. Let's roll boys!!!

Matthews1.jpg

Krug has to be out. I would be very surprised to see him back at any point in the series.
To make it worse, he had gotten back fairly recently froma concussion before that MUzzin hit.

I like how they listed debrusk as day to day. Such a load of shit. He'll suddenly be healthy after the suspension is announced.

As for krug, it sounds like he may play.

I like how they listed debrusk as day to day. Such a load of shit. He'll suddenly be healthy after the suspension is announced.

As for krug, it sounds like he may play.
Yeah, that's how I figured it'd play out.

He'll be "day-to-day" until after Kadri's hearing, followed by the suspension announcement, and then it'll come out an hour or two before the game that he's ready to go.

Not to say Kadri doesn't deserve a suspension, but I strongly suspect that Debrusk and the Bruins are milking it to maximum effect, including Debrusk lying motionless on the ice like he'd been killed after the hit, only to pop right back up and seem like he was perfectly fine as soon as Kadri got tossed.

So despite Babcock's early musing of potentially turning to Patrick Marleau to center the third line, it is Nylander who will fill that spot.

The lines at practice:

Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Johnsson-Matthews-Kapanen
Marleau-Nylander-Brown
Ennis-Gauthier-Moore

Rielly-Hainsey
Muzzin-Zaitsev
Gardiner-Dermott

Andersen
Hutchinson (returns to back up)

...so, the upside of this is that I thought some of Nylander's best games this year were when he filled in at center. The bad news is that his wingers are Marleau & Brown.

The third and fourth lines should probably swap wingers at this point.

Yeah willy wasn't really good at center with Marleau and brown. Feel like he was far better when Johnny replaced Marleau. I wouldn't mind that change again if the Matty line shits it again and the willy line struggles. But for now they have no other choice. Too bad. I would have loved to see Willy with Matty.

Still waiting for Mango to show up and Kappa be player we remember vs Caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interested to see how this 4th line does tonight. pretty sure that was easily our best 4th line this year, and a legit factor in most every game they played together.

So despite Babcock's early musing of potentially turning to Patrick Marleau to center the third line, it is Nylander who will fill that spot.

more interesting to me is that if Babcock is still thinking marleau can play a bit of center, then if we get into later rounds in the playoffs and are at full strength and marleau is still sucking, maybe just maybe he tries him out as 4th line C.

Matthews needs to wake up tonight in a big way. If Matthews returns to form we will man handle them these next 2 games and be back in Boston up 3-1

Back