• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #4: April 17, 2019, 7:00pm - Keep it Up

I'm telling you this team needs to have their backs up against the wall. They tend not to put their foot on the throat when they have the chance.

I'm telling you this team needs to have their backs up against the wall. They tend not to put their foot on the throat when they have the chance.

They came out great and are coming around again now. It was a nice pp goal and a couple poor follow up shifts.

Gardiner is so dead. If you ever wondered what it would look like if he couldn't skate... Well we're seeing it. Not pretty.

Playing well. Keep pushing and they will tie this up

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

game 1 and 3 were not backs against the wall.

Disagree. After last year's debacle and the way they limped into the playoffs, they needed to come out and win Game 1 for their own confidence. And we would have lost home ice if we didn't win Game 3, especially after that terrible game on Saturday.

Disagree. After last year's debacle and the way they limped into the playoffs, they needed to come out and win Game 1 for their own confidence. And we would have lost home ice if we didn't win Game 3, especially after that terrible game on Saturday.

They also lose home ice if they lose tonight eh.

Back