• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #5: April 19, 2019, 7:00pm - Time to Shift into 5th

5-1. heh.

**** calgary and **** the cbc.

source.gif

Me rolling onto Alberta facebook in about 30 minutes or so. The amount of ****ing abuse I got before a single playoff game was even played....

It has not been mentioned once. With the missed call clearly black and white. You can argue goalie interference stuff all ****ing day, it's almost all grey area shit. I can buy the argument that the contact was minor and Hyman as never in, or even really close to the blue paint. I don't even know if I agree with it (but then again, it's not like we have a nice, consistent calling of the rule in the past...this isn't remotely out of step with past calls around the league), but I see the logic behind calling it that way (given that the call on the ice was good goal). But the icing is black and white, with clear video evidence showing that it was offside.

But CBC is going to beat this to death, comparing it wrongfully to a clear goalie interference that the league clearly got right and finding it as a worse infraction than the Calgary goal? Clown.Shoes.

If you don't mention the horribly missed offside you allow that stupid ****ing "NHL Favours" Leafs nonsense to grow. **** them. We are last in every stat that could favour us.

Everyone else. Everyone else gets homers other than us.
It's refreshing to listen to Joe Bowen and Jim Ralph on the radio. Yeah, they're obvious Leaf homers, but it balances out the negativity coming from CBC/Sportsnet.

Buck Martinez just now: "The last time the leafs, raptors, and jays all won on the same day was in.....2002."

goddamn.

I would love to see Kadri on the wing with Tavares and Marner. London Knight line.

What a win. So happy for us lmao.

Back