• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #6: April 21, 2019, 3:00pm - Time to Say Goodbye

Maybe I wasn't wrong about these asshats.

How they came out and looked in the first two periods was absolutely insane. And now they will have to win their 3rd road game to advance. Garbage ****ing team.

They didn't bring the A game tonight. The elimination game is the hardest win of the series. One period of playing isn't enough.

... even though it almost was enough. Such a shame they didn't start on time. Big missed opportunity.

Well if someone told me we would have to steal 3 of 4 games in Boston to win I would have said there was no chance. A little bit better than that now I suppose.

Bruins deserved to win. Babcock continues to infuriate me. Shorten your ****ing bench and horrible goalie pull

Honestly can't believe it. Never seen such a chicken shit team just give away the game like that. Get the **** out of here.

BTW awesome time for game 7. 10AM for me out west, I'm assuming 1PM for anyone in the East is pretty inconvenient for a Tuesday.

Back