• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs GDT #6: April 21, 2019, 3:00pm - Time to Say Goodbye

zeke

6f49e3a7f43dd00a19d852338b59e114.gif

I'll continue the good luck with being the second post.
Here's to the young guys being able to adapt and play the game at anytime.
It's still my birthday weekend so I'm going with that.
I'm feeling it. And we take this one TODAY

Leafs end it today imo. And let's be honest, they really need to. They can win a game 7 in Boston, but who wants the heart attacks?

No ****ing game seven in Boston.

Time to press our home ice advantage and send these ****ers packing.

I’m expecting another big game from Matthews tonight. Mitchy & the Tavares line stole the show at the beginning of the series, but I think Auston is the guy who really want to hammer the final nails into Boston’s coffin.

toronto-maple-leafs-matthews-auston-playoffs-rask-gif-11653357

Leafs will finish this off. Last change, drive and a desire to get back with Nasty Naz is all they need.

Last edited:
Leafs should put it away, no team wants to go to a game 7 if they can avoid it. Especially against a team that gets the benefit of the calls more than not.

Had to envoke my catholic card today to get out of going to family dinner with the in laws. Jesus wouldnt want me breaking bread with heathens on his second birthday

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Had to envoke my catholic card today to get out of going to family dinner with the in laws. Jesus wouldnt want me breaking bread with heathens on his second birthday

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Getting abused by priests for decades is finally paying off.

Back