• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother****ing Off Season Thread

I recall going to a Paranormal convention in Michigan a few years back. I was amazed at the hot women throwing themselves at these "Stars" of cable shows that had been cancelled and they were working regular jobs. Even a tiny bit of celebrity helps.

And maybe Howie would have $ if he didn't act INSANE and think the hockey world would pay to read his blog. Guy followed the Leafs on his own dime to report on them and went bankrupt.

But it's usually a decent go-to when the inevitable "dafuq is she doing with him" comes up. It's not important to all women, but the women it's important to, it's really important to and they'll overlook some shit to get access to it. That and money are the two obvious "dafuq?" answers, and we know Howard isn't a rich man. We also know he's neither attractive nor charming.

So your question is running out of reasons pretty quick.

But in order to find out that detail, she has to look past everything else first. So what’s convinced her to take a peek behind the curtain?

By the way, we should all kill ourselves for engaging in this discussion.

But I’m order to find out that detail, she has to look past everything else first. So what’s convinced her to take a peek behind the curtain?

ROTFL

I started it. I need to jump out of a window at this point.

So this is the guy Dubas just got for 700K

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/1153892500152733698

I love Dubas so much. Aberg may not be anything, he might just be a bottom 6 scrub winger who can take/make a pass, and has a bit of flash in his hands. But I'd much rather take a chance on guys like Aberg than bringing in "gritty" plugs who are only useful within 3 feet of the boards and can't play hockey but work real hard.

Aberg has looked a lot like a middle 6 winger whenever he's been given the opportunity.

But in order to find out that detail, she has to look past everything else first. So what’s convinced her to take a peek behind the curtain?

Tinder. An associate of Timmy and I, has/had a tinder account where his profile picture is him wearing a luchador mask with his oversized hammer out. He got a not insignificant amount of attention through Tinder.

Blame Jack.

So this is the guy Dubas just got for 700K

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/1153892500152733698

I love Dubas so much. Aberg may not be anything, he might just be a bottom 6 scrub winger who can take/make a pass, and has a bit of flash in his hands. But I'd much rather take a chance on guys like Aberg than bringing in "gritty" plugs who are only useful within 3 feet of the boards and can't play hockey but work real hard.

Aberg has looked a lot like a middle 6 winger whenever he's been given the opportunity.
His name also sounds like it belongs to a Roman Consul, so that's a plus too.

Having a positive corsi on last years Ducks is actually kind of crazy.

Worst case scenario he is an AHL allstar.
That seems to be the deal with most of these depth signings.

They might be useful NHL depth, or they're be good AHLers who will fill holes on the Marlies that aren't currently filled by prospects in our system.

I'd guess that Dubas & co are placing a high priority on making sure our prospects in the AHL keep developing in a winning environment.

I almost feel bad for babcock. he literally has no gudpro options left for the bottom of his lineup.

I almost feel bad for babcock. he literally has no gudpro options left for the bottom of his lineup.
I'm pretty sure I remember a bunch of us saying this same thing prior to last season.

...and he still found a way, somehow.

I mean, take Par Lindholm for example.

When we signed him to compete with Freddie Gauthier for our fourth line center spot, who here foresaw that for like, half the season, Gauthier and Lindholm would both be in the lineup at the same time, with Lindholm mostly playing in a top-9 role?

The Cock always finds a way when it comes to playing gudpros too much, and too high up in the lineup.

If anything this year might even be more frustrating. I expect Babs to get creative with shit and frankly something tells me he's going to fall in love with mother ****ing Ben Harpur or some shit. Because he kills penalties.

Muzzin-Barrie
Rielly-Ceci
Harpur-Kivalhalme/Holl/borgman/Marinch

To start the year with Dermott out.

Pretty ****ing sure there's no chance in **** Lilly or sandin make it even if they're good enough. Harpur is going to be a mother ****ing mainstay.

Muzzin-Barrie
Rielly-Ceci
Harpur-Kivalhalme/Holl/borgman/Marinch

To start the year with Dermott out.

Pretty ****ing sure there's no chance in **** Lilly or sandin make it even if they're good enough. Harpur is going to be a mother ****ing mainstay.

Harpur is the worst of that group

Harpur is the worst of that group

And you expect Babcock to not over-use the worst out of that group? Big and kills penalties.

I don't even think harpur is a good ahler, nevermind nhler. But he's 6'6 every day, bangs broads right, lives right, eats right.

Back