• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother****ing Off Season Thread

I love how this is presented like there’s no idiot Leaf fans. Have you heard your coverage?

There’s definitely tons of idiot Leaf fans. But generally speaking I’d say more posters on the Leafs FI board care about learning about the salary cap/CBA part of the game than the posters on the FI Habs board.

trade proposals?

maybe my auto filter is too good

The Jets are going to trade Laine for a pick and a prospect because cap relief. The Leafs have to trade Nylander this year. Or maybe next year. Or maybe the year after that because of perpetual cap hell, etc.

There’s definitely tons of idiot Leaf fans. But generally speaking I’d say more posters on the Leafs FI board care about learning about the salary cap/CBA part of the game than the posters on the FI Habs board.

Yeah this is a small sample of each fanbase. The typical leafs fan wants more Colton Orr's and less Nylander's on the team. Really the typical hockey fan in general is cripplingly dumb.

But your observation is correct when it comes to forumice.

Average age on the Habs board is easily 10-15 years older. It matters in life.

But this is your thing, mock away.

Yeah this is a small sample of each fanbase. The typical leafs fan wants more Colton Orr's and less Nylander's on the team. Really the typical hockey fan in general is cripplingly dumb.

But your observation is correct when it comes to forumice.

Oh, I can’t stand talking to casual Leaf fans in real life. Dumb as doorknobs.

I think the thing is, the Habs board feels like more stuff I read on Facebook from hockey fans than what I read here.
There are a lot of idiots. I especially love reading the Leaf geniuses about William Nylander.

I think the thing is, the Habs board feels like more stuff I read on Facebook from hockey fans than what I read here.
There are a lot of idiots. I especially love reading the Leaf geniuses about William Nylander.

You paint with a wide brush when it’s really 2-3 posters.

Oh, I can’t stand talking to casual Leaf fans in real life. Dumb as doorknobs.

Watched game six this year with a group of people and it was ****ing excruciating. I started correcting people at first but I was just so outnumbered that they shut me down.

Did you just try and slough off another issue? More than one subset of people do and say stupid things. It’s not a binary nor a zero sum choice. Be the hypocrite you are.

Relax I was poking fun at you.

Age really kicks the shit out of your sense of humor, eh?

Here's why non Leaf fans love Marner now: Because he's not signed. They want to see him get 12+ per to screw the Leafs. once Toronto signs him, they'll call him overpaid and overrated. THey'd be raving about a max Matthews offersheet if he wasn't signed.

Back