• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother****ing Off Season Thread

The thing that worries me about Kerfoot not having much experience at center and being small is that I could see Babcock quickly giving up on him as a centerman after a few games and shifting him over to the wing, so that he can play an ancient Jason Spezza as our full-time third line center, and put Freddie the Goat back in as our regular 4th line center.

I guess at least he appears to be good at faceoffs, so maybe that's one thing that'll endear Kerfoot to Babcock.

**** me why do I change to tsn radio and refuse to change before I get infuriated. Poulin and chinless bashing analytics and saying the leafs will need to address their grit or they'll never win. Literally listened for thirty seconds. Constant stupidity from those morons.

For the record I don't mind grit and would like to see them be tougher too in a perfect world. But as Kyle said, skill takes priority when acquiring players. Or else you end up with David Clarkson.

Oh the conversation started with them mocking the analytics community for thinking Borowiecki is awful.

Mark Borowiecki

Grit is about a total team effort to push through the trenches like the Blues did

Skill with no will gets you nowhere in the playoffs if you don't show up

Feel like it's usually the teams with no skill that talk the most about will.

All pugnacity, belligerence, testosterone and truculence ever got us was Tyler ****ing Biggs.

**** me why do I change to tsn radio and refuse to change before I get infuriated.

giphy.gif

Where can we find stats on player time on ice in pk and pp situations? I’m going crazy trying to find any of the major sites providing this.

**** me why do I change to tsn radio and refuse to change before I get infuriated. Poulin and chinless bashing analytics and saying the leafs will need to address their grit or they'll never win. Literally listened for thirty seconds. Constant stupidity from those morons.

For the record I don't mind grit and would like to see them be tougher too in a perfect world. But as Kyle said, skill takes priority when acquiring players. Or else you end up with David Clarkson.

Wonder if chinless has talked about lack of offersheets. He was quite big on them. Bragging about all the gms he talked too that were going to sign Marner.

Last edited:
The answer is 14 seconds for PP, 2 second for PK but I really have no idea why you’re having so much trouble. There’s a drop down box under reports for TOI.

I’d click on Moore and then it’d redirect me to the Leafs site where it has no info.

I see how the ****ing thing works now though. Thanks.

Back