• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MT returning to NHL

Yeah, I think his options were to become a head coach in the AHL or assistant in the NHL.

Not very suprising considering he has been good friend with Vigneault since forever. Good for him. People like to bash him because of is not so great english and how he looks, but his record show a very good coach.

Not very suprising considering he has been good friend with Vigneault since forever. Good for him. People like to bash him because of is not so great english and how he looks, but his record show a very good coach.
He’s a buffoon in English or French. Possesses the vocabulary of a 6-year old in either language.

When being a goon is the only coaching strategy one possesses during the era of high level communications, does not bode well for future job opportunities...

LOL, that's funny.

another failed head coach, Mike Yeo was hired as an assistant as well by Philly . The bench is going to be crowded.

One thing I'll give Therrien is that he's good at instilling discipline into young players. Can't do ****-all after that, though.

Meanwhile, you have Vigneault that doesn't play young players that much. During his second to last season in New York, if I remember correctly, there were multiple games that he scratched Buchnevich and/or another young player whose name escapes me, so he could play Tanner Glass. I mean...

Back