• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes vs Bruins, Game 4, 5/16, 8:00 pm Eastern

They are fine 5 on 5. Not the problem. PK PP problem. We need a PP captain. We look like the bad new bears on pk. Brock trapped himself behind Rask. Just bad fundamentals.
Yeah, whatever pal. B's are owning the middle of the ice and none of our shots are getting through. But we're fine 5 on 5.

Yeah however great his run was, J. Staal is still a really good, albeit a bit pricy > 3rd line center
Anyway, this series is crap. The team did not approach it properly and blew through it without having the depth to adjust to Boston's adjustments and depth, wasting opportunities and just have completely lost their mojo along with Boston being 10 feet up their collective backsides. Basta. Make it end. Embarrassing yeah. Only thing that would make this feel better will seeing the trend continue... sweeper be swept.

And whatever is troubling Aho physically,he's no top 3 center in these playoffs. A true pivot man with some sense of creativity solves most of your power play woes.

Ugh and they have to shake hands with these guys. Just do it. Get it done. And please go on and reveal all the injuries. This team just ran itself down. Season over. Nice run we had there guys. Hey, we are NOT complaining.
Aho was magical, but his magic wasn't really the same since the injury.
Honestly in a perfect world I go out and get a number one stud, slot Aho and Staal down to 2nd and 3rd line centers and maybe swap out one of those right hand shooters on the backend for someone who brings it (physically).
You need these tanks in the playoffs

Well Hate the result... Proud of the team.. And there are hockey fans mocking our fans for celebrating the season...
This game was horrid.No doubt.

You can almost feel/hear the collision. Watch Aho's mojo right before they collided, breaking into the zone. No we have not seen him do that move in a while, he's been straight skating mostly, no round
turning with the skates in that fashion. (plow)

I expect Aho, TT, Nino, Martinook are fairly beat up. Martinook's leg is attached with Jersey atm... : (

The B's were the better team so congrats to them. The Canes just couldn't get anything by Rask and special teams killed them this series. Take the whooping and move on. It was a great year and I am looking forward to watching this team continue to grow. Great year you Jerks!

Great year and as Rod said it, “over achievers”. Look at the Booins 3rd and 4th lines and you can see why they’re playing for the cup. On to next year. At least for the first time in many moons I’m genuinely excited about where we appear to be heading. This off season will speak volumes about what the commitment level is by Dundon.

Back