• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2019/2020 NHL Trade Block

My unprotected 1st and 2nd in 2022 ( i will probably be terrible then) are available for the right return. As well as farm things

Willing to listen on just about everyone, aside from a handful of young guns/rookies that I want to keep.

Trying to move Freddie Andersen, not interested in scraps though.

Quicker to post the guys who aren't available:
(unless I'm blown away by an offer of course :thumbup: )
Mittelstadt
Tkachuk
Hischier
Chabot
Zadina
Hart

Looking for more draft picks and rookies

To clarify.
Not necessarily looking to trade everyone other than the guys listed, just more willing to listen on them.

Looking to move my 1st (14th overall), and 2nd (21st overall) for a top 10 pick.
Let me know if you're interested

People are asking about #1 overall.

Not really planning on moving it, but come with your offers if you want to grossly overpay. :deal2:

I'm getting a bunch of offers on 4th and 5th. I'm starting to send out counters. If I haven't replied to you yet, I'll get there. Unless someone accepts a counter before a get to you.

Derek Stepan C
Jason Zucker W
Ilya Kovalchuk W
Joonas Donskoi W
Brady Skjei D
Josh Manson D
Travis Hamonic D
Brent Seabrook D
Carter Hutton G

Most prospects available as well, still looking for more D upgrades. Some of the players on the block could be had for picks or prospects.

Considering moving my 1st next year (likely high lottery bound). Would be looking for multiple picks in this year's draft.

Willing to move my 2nd round pick 31st overall for a couple lower picks.

Also McDonagh is available.

Miles Wood
Brendan Perlini
Artem Anisimov
Andrej Sekera
Jonas Brodin
Marcus Nutivaara

Available for 3rd/4th rounders this year.

Back