• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Dating

JackBurton

Just a new subject for summer with so little hockey going on and Jays sucking dick.

Anyone ever trying dating on the internet? I've recently tried and it's quite interesting. What's your thoughts?

Go on a few bad online dates.
Give up and travel for a while.
Feel guilty about not putting myself out there.
Repeat the cycle.

The pay ones are still as sleezy as the free dating sites imo. I go on Zoosk, Blendr, POF

It's weird for me because, I have to be honest, I could not get laid if my life depended on it in high school. Now I don't find it too hard.

Met the wife on OKCupid in 2010, we are still married, so I don't know how they are anymore.

My sister in law dates a lot on tinder.

I met my spouse online, we'll have been together 4 years come September. Her best friend just moved in with a dude she met online too.

It can work. But **** does it require some patience and perseverance. A lot of muck to weed through.

I went on a date tonight with a milf who looks like Angelina Jolie. I am pretty sure she had breast implants. Fantastic. Dating thing is ok. I wish I had done this years ago when I was younger.
This is the summer of JackBurton.
And not to be graphic, but what the hell is with anal talk? I figured guys mention it, but now women do constantly.

Last edited:
Don't have muxhbexpertise with online shit but it can't be any weirder than trying to meet love at a bar.

Back