• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NFL thread

it you are penalized by a ''wide margin'', it can't only be due to questionable calls...

You can call a penalty on every play , but they got the wrong end of several plays .

The Steelers or Pats in the same situation would get the benefit of the doubt more often .

He looked exactly like he did at Oklahoma. NFL defenses will adjust to him obviously but if he’s even 80 percent of what he was at OU, he’ll be an excellent NFL QB.

I liked how he choked away the game against Georgia...

I still think the name Baker Mayfield is a a douchebag name.

You can call a penalty on every play , but they got the wrong end of several plays .

The Steelers or Pats in the same situation would get the benefit of the doubt more often .

One year the Steelers had one offensive holding call against them all year, yeah right.

The Packers get away with murder too, especially offensively. No way when Rodgers runs up to get the offside call on the other that at least once the Packers didn't false start.

One year the Steelers had one offensive holding call against them all year, yeah right.

The Packers get away with murder too, especially offensively. No way when Rodgers runs up to get the offside call on the other that at least once the Packers didn't false start.

One holding call in 16 games.....holy shit

Did anyone tell the Vikings that their game started at 1? Bills putting the wood to them early.

24-0?

Now it’s likely the Bills blow it but seriously? How do you give up 24 points to the Bills in a little over a quarter?

Absolutely , even the Pats ....no penalties last night

I think a Chiefs player made a comment about letting up on Pats last TD ....mentioning he would of been called for pass interference

no, it was having a chance to nail Brady but he was so afraid of roughing the passer, he let up and then Brady ran into the endzone

Back