• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2018-2019 Edition

That's what Lou does not get. He gives big $ to supporting guys. All of us have said on here for years pay your top stars and cheap-out on the supporting cast. Dubas gets it.

11.5 million for Nelson and Eberle till their mid 30's.

Those contacts aren't that horrendous

Lucic, Erikson, Ladd , etc.....were disasters from day 1

So remember that time it really looked like Debrusk got concussed against the Leafs?

It appears that he was playing with a concussion for the rest of the playoffs. Good job Bruins, you ****ing clowns.

So remember that time it really looked like Debrusk got concussed against the Leafs?

It appears that he was playing with a concussion for the rest of the playoffs. Good job Bruins, you ****ing clowns.

I love hockey but the sport is so ****ing toxic in a lot of ways. We know way more about CTE and concussions and nothing ever changes.

The narrative is that Debrusk "hid" the injury from the Bruins.

A more accurate way of depicting that, is the Bruins really didn't want to ****ing know. If an event doesn't trigger the NHL concussion protocol immediately, I think there are a lot of organizations that would quietly ignore it.

The narrative is that Debrusk "hid" the injury from the Bruins.

A more accurate way of depicting that, is the Bruins really didn't want to ****ing know. If an event doesn't trigger the NHL concussion protocol immediately, I think there are a lot of organizations that would quietly ignore it.

How does the concussion protocol work in the NHL?

In NFL, an independent neurological consultant must examine the player. Player and team doctor could not hide anything without conspiring with the independent neurological consultant

How does the concussion protocol work in the NHL?

In NFL, an independent neurological consultant must examine the player. Player and team doctor could not hide anything without conspiring with the independent neurological consultant

There is, but if the concussion spotter doesn't deem it necessary to pull the player from the game for evaluation, nothing happens unless the team medical staff pick up on it.

There is, but if the concussion spotter doesn't deem it necessary to pull the player from the game for evaluation, nothing happens unless the team medical staff pick up on it.

That spotter needs to get fired. If that hit didn't elicit curiosity, I;m not sure what would.

Erik Karlsson is re-signing with the Sharks, as per Bobby Mac. Going to be interesting to see how it turns out for that team having likely almost $20M per season committed to a 34 year-old Brent Burns and a 29 year-old (possibly diminished and/or injury prone) Erik Karlsson until 2025.

I'm a bit surprised in the sense that I was pretty sure he'd end up back in the East somewhere because of the wife.

but otherwise, who the hell wouldn't want to play and live in San Jose?

Back