• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #40 | Sharks @ Canadiens | Jan 2, 2018| 7:30 (a.k.a. Real Estate Thread)

Re: GDT: Game #40 | Sharks @ Canadiens | Jan 2, 2018| 7:30

I can delete your posts if I believe you are solely trolling.

He's not trolling...

He's a Habs fan that's so pissed, he decided to convince himself that he's actually cheering for another team.....when we all know the moment we get this shit-train back on track, he'll be one of the first ones to come back.....even if it takes years to get this team back to winning...

He's not trolling...

He's a Habs fan that's so pissed, he decided to convince himself that he's actually cheering for another team.....when we all know the moment we get this shit-train back on track, he'll be one of the first ones to come back.....even if it takes years to get this team back to winning...

I've been following the preds since 2008.

He's not trolling...

Once you make the decision openly to bash first team by pointing to your "2nd" team, you have moved loyalty to 2nd.

I still have some residual affection for NY Giants from when I lived in Montreal but I never rip the Cowboys and say at least my 2nd team is doing it right

I don't think Molson approved but Bozovin convinced him spending it after 47 and 79 left would be a waste.

From what i've gathered from friends, the idea here is to make as much profits as possible, by spending the least possible.....

Both Molson-Bergy believed this team was good enough to make the playoffs (even if it meant barely making the playoff in 8th spot)......they didn't see the need to spend extra on Markov or Radulov.

Don't forget that Molson appointed himself President....so he also is part of the hockey decision-making.....all of you people are looking at him as an Owner....but don't forget he's also President.....this is not Gillet blindly letting Gainey do what he wants

I've been following the preds since 2008.

Sure...so have I....as a hockey fan.....but if you are not a Habs fan anymore, maybe don't spend all your time posting on a Habs forum ?

The fact you spend so much time here tells me you are still a Habs fan first and foremost

Sure...so have I....as a hockey fan.....but if you are not a Habs fan anymore, maybe don't spend all your time posting on a Habs forum ?

The fact you spend so much time here tells me you are still a Habs fan first and foremost

Well, obviously.

I'm a habs fan first and foremost. As I tell everyone, I want the habs to win 82 games a season, and the preds to win 80. Should the preds and habs meet in the postseason, my ideal situation is the habs sweeping them to win the cup.

But as it stands right now, with the way both of these teams are playing, ya, I'm watching the preds and not watching the habs. And i will point at the preds as a team that has their shit together and the Habs as a cluster ****.That's just reality.

I still watch 60 minutes of all 82 games a year. No matter how bad it get, there's still hopefully going to be a few plays a game that I enjoy. It's like sucking at golf... as long as you get a good drive or a couple good iron shots it doesn't matter that you shot 95... it keeps you coming back.

I still watch 60 minutes of all 82 games a year. No matter how bad it get, there's still hopefully going to be a few plays a game that I enjoy. It's like sucking at golf... as long as you get a good drive or a couple good iron shots it doesn't matter that you shot 95... it keeps you coming back.

+1

Can't not watch.

+1

Can't not watch.

No real outstanding prospects, dumb coach, clueless GM, heartless captain, wasted goalie, miserable defense, pop gun offense, I don't know how you guys manage.

That said, I can definitely applaud your dedication.

HAHAHA

My wife asks me the same question all the time. "Why do you watch? You don't seem to enjoy it!"

When my wife notices hockey is on and it's the habs, she just asks me why I'm doing that to myself.

I never had a good answer.

234678_5_.gif

Sharks score first ...bad move ...here come the boo birds.

When my wife notices hockey is on and it's the habs, she just asks me why I'm doing that to myself.

I never had a good answer.
I just tell mine "indoctrination". Oh and I'm mental. She never seems to disagree.

Back