• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 49 - Arizona Coyotes @ Montreal Canadiens - WED JAN 23RD 7:30 EST

Ahhhh... okay they just showed a play at the line that was definitely offside.

Originally they were just showing the zone entry.

This is 5-poor games in a row, somehow they’ve won 4-of them despite being outshot & generally outplayed. Receive for disaster, hopefully the time off helps...

This is 5-poor games in a row, somehow they’ve won 4-of them despite being outshot & generally outplayed. Receive for disaster, hopefully the time off helps...

They weren’t outplayed tonight. Just faced a shitty team and managed to do just enough to win. But I agree they have much to improve on.

This is the way we played a couple years ago and we had over a 100 points. Price style hockey

This is the way we played a couple years ago and we had over a 100 points. Price style hockey

They weren’t outplayed tonight. Just faced a shitty team and managed to do just enough to win. But I agree they have much to improve on.

Let’s remember that this team is overachieving to a large extent. They’ll improve . . . when their talent level improves, which looks to be not far off.

No mention of Drouin scoring? It’s ironic that him being a perimeter player paid off on that one.

Dude! It's killing me, it's like he's allergic about going anywhere near the net. Especially on the PP, he's always as far as possible to make sure he's not a threat to shoot. Even on his goal, he sure was in no hurry to get there.

Back