• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League Discussion 2018-19

this is also assuming no one else drops. A few people have been ghosts lately.

Contracting seems to be the most likely scenario, we've had issues finding 2 replacements, let alone 3/4

Maybe start a post on the leafs and hand boards? Could try pull one or two from there maybe?

yeah I don't think it should be smaller than 20 teams.

I mean ideally yes, but finding good owners is hard, and i'd rather have a shallower league with devoted people then bring in passive ones just to keep our numbers. Youll end up having to replace them eventually too.

I'm trying to accept a trade but I'm getting an error message. Has anyone ever gotten this or know why it may be happening?

Yeah, need to fill these slots soon. Also need to get all entry fees and protected lists in as well. Let's go people!

Any leads on a new manager? Did anyone post on the Habs board?

Weekly is better than daily for me. I can find time on Sundays.

H2H or Rotisserie?

And how crappy is the team I would be taking over?

You wouldn't be taking over anyone i don't think.

All the leftover teams would be placed in a dispersal draft along with the new owners, and any owner who wanted to put their current team in said dispersal draft.

If anything the team new people would be fighting for is too good, which is why we are going dispersal route.

Back