• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 42 - Minnesota Wild @ Montreal Canadiens - MON JAN 7TH 7:30 EST

Nuclear grade stupidity. See that’s the problem with overplaying Petry, he gets brain farts more often when fatigued.

Drouin really is brain dead sometimes. Trying to deke a guy rather than pass to a wide open man is next level stupidity.

yep, the team has been shiite since returning home. The offense has been nothing special, even in that win against the Canucks.

Drouin really is brain dead sometimes. Trying to deke a guy rather than pass to a wide open man is next level stupidity.

Much like the Nashville game when you need to go in traffic to score Drouin and Tatar just circle around with the puck and do nothing of substance.

Much like the Nashville game when you need to go in traffic to score Drouin and Tatar just circle around with the puck and do nothing of substance.

It's OK to have a few guys like that... we just have too many.

[video=youtube;7EChnZTJicw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EChnZTJicw[/video]

The ice was awful. Bouncing pucks, players blowing tires... I can’t recall the last time I saw the ice like that.

Petry annoys the shit out of me sometimes

If he’s not missing the net with shots his turnovers are not just bad but they are sometimes just really really ugly like the one tonight

May be time for some line juggling.

Domi,Gallagher, Drouin, Tatar are all slumping

I dont know what the stats say, but the turnover stats must have been ugly. Neither team could keep possession of the puck for more than several seconds.

Аrpon Basu
[emoji818]
@ArponBasu
· 1h
Shea Weber will travel with the team to Detroit, per Claude Julien.

Аrpon Basu
[emoji818]
@ArponBasu
Julien said Weber was examined to make sure there was no fracture, results were positive so he’s traveling. Wouldn’t guarantee he’ll play in Detroit but assumes he will.

10:21 PM - Jan 7, 2019

Аrpon Basu
[emoji818]
@ArponBasu
· 1h
Shea Weber will travel with the team to Detroit, per Claude Julien.

Аrpon Basu
[emoji818]
@ArponBasu
Julien said Weber was examined to make sure there was no fracture, results were positive so he’s traveling. Wouldn’t guarantee he’ll play in Detroit but assumes he will.

10:21 PM - Jan 7, 2019

He can wear a bird cage for a few games...

Back