• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Where... where am I?

The beauty of small boards like this is their old timers if you keep losing them. Board will become shit...

XPO could be maddening at times but I think he eased off a fair bit in the last year or two he was here. I wouldn't mind seeing him come back.

There are a handful of posters I would trade for him in a heartbeat.

XPO could be maddening at times but I think he eased off a fair bit in the last year or two he was here. I wouldn't mind seeing him come back.

There are a handful of posters I would trade for him in a heartbeat.

I am sure i am in your trade list loool

You have a limited no trade clause.

I'm going to need a list of 5 team boards that you're willing to go to.

WeHave was a real asset to any board. He wrote and expressed himself extremely well, and expected nothing less than excellence from the CH organization and players. He was from that time, like myself. Some took him a little too seriously. He is missed.

I agree, we posted on forum locker room for years and he took as well as he gave. That much losing when your used to winning is hard to take.

Yes, Alan. You, I, Count, WeHave, maybe a couple of more using new handles here that I never recognized........we all migrated over here mostly from there , and go back a good 20 years of posts.Thank God there was something other than the hockey itself in that period.Often needed it to vent. But now I seem to care less than I did.Maybe the passion will come back...or I'll run out of time

Last edited:
Back