• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 9 - Montreal Canadiens @ Buffalo Sabres - THU OCT 25TH 7:00 EST

The fourth line has been absolutely useless since D-Lo came back.

Most coaches who were asked about our team before matchups this year had one common thing to say and that was that we are able to roll four good lines.

When we had Peca, Hudon, Pleks together they played well and even when it was Peca, Hudon and Shaw at times it went well.

Now it's a useless line because the skill level has been diluted

Julien still has some influence on the lineup it appears.

I don't think this is something he will ever get away from.

He obviously had a big say in the deadline two years ago when we acquired three dinosaurs in Ott, King and Martinsen and obviously still has a penchant for grit over skill on his 4rth lines.

This may be able to fly if you are loaded on your top two lines with high end offensive talent but when your not you should be able to count on the 4rth line to chip in here and there

Great hit Petry!

throwing hits

putting up a point per game

and all ppl do is bitch about him :p

too bad he is not more consistent (even within the same game) but i guess if he was consistent he would be getting $9m and never would have been picked up for a second rounder

Habs look like a really bad team when they are not skating.

They were amazingly fast compared to other teams to start the season, but now that teams are starting to hit their stride, habs have looked like trash in games they aren't out working the other team

yep....is that because teams are game planning against it or did the habs just not follow the game plan?

Hudon is a much better hockey player than this D-Lo guy, holy shit!

i agree

but lets not forget D-Lo and Shaw are coming off a lack of training camp and injuries

that said the worst play by shaw was not the penalties but when the habs were gassed he decided to skate to centre ice for a home run pass instead of helping get the puck out

Back