• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 11 - Dallas Stars @ Montreal Canadiens - TUE OCT 30TH 7:30 EST

Julien loves this guy...quite frankly I am starting to see that he is nothing more than a role player
Lekhonen’s been very good so far this season, he’s been doing a lot of the heavy lifting for the Domi line - he’s just not a finisher & yes tonight was a bad game...file under ***t happens.

Lekhonen’s been very good so far this season, he’s been doing a lot of the heavy lifting for the Domi line - he’s just not a finisher & yes tonight was a bad game...file under ***t happens.

Lehkonen has been ok this season, but yes he lacks finish and that is a problem when you are playing on a line with Drouin and Domi.

I don't think we can just brush aside his lack of finish because he works hard, this is a team with little offensive punch so I don't see how this lineup can afford to not find a finisher to compliment Drouin and Domi.

Using my advanced ForumIce Sentiment Algorithm, I think it's likely Arturri will score 3 goals in his next 5 games.

Using my advanced ForumIce Sentiment Algorithm, I think it's likely Arturri will score 3 goals in his next 5 games.

The tendency I have noticed with Lehkonen is that he starts scoring more in the 2nd half, it's been the case in his first two years.

But we need to find some other scoring sources besides Gallagher and Domi.

Lehkonen has been ok this season, but yes he lacks finish and that is a problem when you are playing on a line with Drouin and Domi.

I don't think we can just brush aside his lack of finish because he works hard, this is a team with little offensive punch so I don't see how this lineup can afford to not find a finisher to compliment Drouin and Domi.

They can through a rebuild. The Habs are nowhere near a position to start trading picks and prospects.

KK is starting to become less effective with each passing game..

Honestly Armia and Byron are not playing well.

I have not seen Byron this ineffective five on five since he's been here.

Not trying to make excuses for this kid but when your two linemates are just not making good decisions it doesn't help.

The bottom two lines have been shit the last five games which wasn't the case the first five

They can through a rebuild. The Habs are nowhere near a position to start trading picks and prospects.

I mean trying to find a solution internally...may be time to give Hudon a shot on that line and drop Lehkonen on a line with JK and and Byron

Honestly Armia and Byron are not playing well.

I have not seen Byron this ineffective five on five since he's been here.

Not trying to make excuses for this kid but when your two linemates are just not making good decisions it doesn't help.

The bottom two lines have been shit the last five games which wasn't the case the first five
Armia has no offensive ability.

Another non sellout. Tsk tsk

Attendance isn't really an issue yet, but there seems to be some clear apathy about this team from the locals.

There are very low expectations with this team and there aren't any overly exciting players on the team. Outside of Price, there isn't one potential legit "game-changer" on the roster. Add in that Kotkaniemi hasn't come close to setting things on fire. Regardless of the strong start, it's a hard team to get on-board with.

The years of treading water have seem to caught up to the fans, which is actually good to see.

There is another factor involved here of course. People under 40 that live in the cities are paying a lot more to live there (million dollar (and above) semi-detached houses) than the older generation had to. Going to sporting events needs to be incorporated into budgets more-so than it used to have to be. It's just a fact of life now. Making over 100K a year now is not like it was even just 10 years ago.

Last edited:
What do you suggest?

There's really only two options...AHL or NHL

Don't think he's eligible for the AHL. Or did that change because of the 9 game thing?

Anyways, it's not up to me to decide what to do with him.

It's up to................. Marc Bergevin.

How is this guy is in charge of the rebuild....

Back