• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 42 - Nashville Predators @ Montreal Canadiens - SAT JAN 5TH 7:00 EST

i don't know what Price was doing there on that goal. He looked like he was doing a pick play in basketball

Smith in the blue paint ✅
Smith engages contact ✅
Smith move Price out of the blue paint ✅
Smith scores ✅

NHL: Good goal

Habs lack of size up front is showing, only Armia & once in a while the 4th line are able to dictate drive to the net

Smith in the blue paint [emoji736]
Smith engages contact [emoji736]
Smith move Price out of the blue paint [emoji736]
Smith scores [emoji736]

NHL: Good goal

Price over tried to sell the interference in the crease... it was in fact too obvious

Yeah Domi has been good in this game, its the slugs playing along side of him that have been bad. What a beauty pass he made to Petry who flubbed it like he has never played this game before.

Last edited:
Price over tried to sell the interference in the crease... it was in fact too obvious

Yeah I don't like the way he does that sometimes. There was no real scoring chance until he put himself out of position by initiating that contact.

Gotta think Preds will be tired after playing last night...need to come out real hard at first puck drop.

Would indeed be great if the 4th line had more talent, but they’re the least of the problems would be nice for the top line to perform as such for a shift or two, like the Preds top line has been buzzing all game

Would indeed be great if the 4th line had more talent, but they’re the least of the problems would be nice for the top line to perform as such for a shift or two, like the Preds top line has been buzzing all game

Unless of course your coach plays your fourth line more than lines 2 and 3

Back