• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Max Tani @maxwelltani
Trump says Russia should be back in the G-7 because over dinner, he could ask Putin: "Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Syria? Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Ukraine? Get out of Ukraine, you shouldn't be there, just c'mon."

this is some interview.

Art of the deal.

Give tyrant what they want, in exchange for promise from tyrant to do something Trump wants from them....in the future.

"would you do me a favor?"

I find myself rooting for Fox. Oh my. Pruitt deathwatch begins.

Laura Ingraham, the Fox News prime time host and conservative radio personality, became on Wednesday one of the first of President Trump's top supporters in the media to break from Scott Pruitt, the embattled administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, and say he must either vacate or be dismissed from his position atop the federal agency.
Ingraham declared on Twitter that Pruitt's "BAD JUDGEMENT" was "HURTING" Trump, and that he's "GOTTA GO." The tweet, which came as Pruitt faces sustained negative media coverage over accusations of ethics lapses and wasteful spending and the EPA's aggressive posture toward the press, linked to a report that said Pruitt had his aide contact Republican donors to find his wife a job.

scary and predictable. possibly nation changing.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/13/trumps-vino-vixen-compiles-loyalty-list-of-u-s-employees-at-u-n-state-mari-stull-political-appointee-state-department-international-organization-united-nations-political-retribution-chaos-dysfunction/

A senior advisor to the State Department appointed just two months ago has been quietly vetting career diplomats and American employees of international institutions to determine whether they are loyal to President Donald Trump and his political agenda, according to nearly a dozen current and former U.S. officials.

Mari Stull, a former food and beverage lobbyist-turned-wine blogger under the name “Vino Vixen,” has reviewed the social media pages of State Department staffers for signs of ideological deviation. She has researched the names of government officials to determine whether they signed off on Obama-era policies — though signing off does not mean officials personally endorsed them but merely cleared them through the bureaucratic chain. And she has inquired about Americans employed by international agencies, including the World Health Organization and the United Nations, asking their colleagues when they were hired and by whom, according the officials.

BAIER: Kim Jong Un is "clearly executing people."

TRUMP: "He's a tough guy. Hey, when you take over a country, tough country, tough people, and you take it over from your father ... if you could do that at 27-years old, I mean, that's 1 in 10,000 that could do that." (via FOX)

Basically, anyone can win an election. But it takes a special someone to rule for life.

BAIER: Kim Jong Un is "clearly executing people."

TRUMP: "He's a tough guy. Hey, when you take over a country, tough country, tough people, and you take it over from your father ... if you could do that at 27-years old, I mean, that's 1 in 10,000 that could do that." (via FOX)

What a moron. Any child of of Kim Jong Il would become president even if they were brain damaged.
I can't believe Trudeau gets shit on and Putin and Kim get hand-jobs.

How do you guys get out of bed in the morning with the world on the brink of collapse?

I was never scared of NK nukes. Not relieved now.

I get angry about 5 mins/week thinking about how much the US govt has fallen. So, getting out of bed is 99.4% the same as it was pre-Trump.

Max Tani @maxwelltani
Trump says Russia should be back in the G-7 because over dinner, he could ask Putin: "Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Syria? Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Ukraine? Get out of Ukraine, you shouldn't be there, just c'mon."

this is some interview.

[video=youtube;dUe-HcdEnzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUe-HcdEnzo[/video]

The bad news: they're tearing thousands of kids from their parents and detaining them in prison camps.

The good news: they're giving them pretty murals to look at:

DfnWRI3UEAEcCQf.jpg:large

Is this a threat? Sounds like a threat.

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
Complacency is our enemy. Anyone that does not embrace the @realDonaldTrump agenda of making America great again will be making a mistake.

Trump tells Fox that parents of soldiers killed in the Korean War asked him on the campaign trail to bring their sons home. (Absolute minimum age of such a parents is 101 years old. Probable age 110 to 120.)

I find myself rooting for Fox. Oh my. Pruitt deathwatch begins.

Laura Ingraham, the Fox News prime time host and conservative radio personality, became on Wednesday one of the first of President Trump's top supporters in the media to break from Scott Pruitt, the embattled administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, and say he must either vacate or be dismissed from his position atop the federal agency.
Ingraham declared on Twitter that Pruitt's "BAD JUDGEMENT" was "HURTING" Trump, and that he's "GOTTA GO." The tweet, which came as Pruitt faces sustained negative media coverage over accusations of ethics lapses and wasteful spending and the EPA's aggressive posture toward the press, linked to a report that said Pruitt had his aide contact Republican donors to find his wife a job.

I figure John Kelly planted that piece with her so he could get through to Dotard.

Back