• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 70 Radulov returns vs useless cap space 730 et

I don't see Andrew Shaw coming back again this year, seems like he has another concussion, yikes.

Galchenyuk makes his line-mates better. He's consistently performed (around the same pace) despite being jerked around and put with trash line-mates.

Galchenyuk was put in a position to fail all season long, yet he will finish the season as arguably our best forward.

And, yes -- I know he should be our best forward... but the point remains.

Last edited:
Galchenyuk makes his line-mates better. He's consistently performed (around the same pace) despite being jerked around and put with trash line-mates.

Galchenyuk was put in a position to fail all season long, yet he will finish the season as arguably our best forward.

27 gets crucified but the chosen local boy can do no wrong

Pateryn talking shit after the game. I love when marginal NHL'ers puff their chests out.

Paraprasing: "He always gets concussions because he always plays like that"

Might be true, but shut your f**king mouth. It was a clean hit, your head was down, go f**k yourself. Shaw's career might be over BTW, but if he does recover, I hope he lives another day just to feed Pateryn his lunch and I hope is POS wife has front row seats for the beat down.

Pateryn talking shit after the game. I love when marginal NHL'ers puff their chests out.

Might be true, but shut your f**king mouth. It was a clean hit, your head was down, go f**k yourself. Shaw's career might be over BTW, but if he does recover, I hope he lives another day just to feed Pateryn his lunch and I hope is POS wife has front row seats for the beat down.
I wouldn't mind Shaw going to Robidas Island.

I wouldn't mind Shaw going to Robidas Island.

Agree. It makes me EXTRA pissed that teams were inquiring at the deadline and Bergevin considered him untouchable LOL. If Ryan Hartman garners a 1st.... WTF Marc?

Last edited:
The end of September. smh Then again, with our doctors, it could be 6 years

normal_IMG_2097.JPG

Agree. It makes me EXTRA pissed that teams were inquiring at the deadline and Bergevin considered him untouchable LOL. If Ryan Hartman garners a 1st.... WTF Marc?

Yup , but Shaw lined him up and took the worst of it . Shaw was the douche to make that play .

Yes , he should of been traded

my thoughts exactly

Back